Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Short Note: For ALX (Le Parkour Video Game!)

EDIT: I realize the formatting of the embedded videos is jacked. Anyone have any idea on how to fix it, beyond using Google Presentations to shrink it (Google Presentations doesn't work on Opera, hence my not using it)? Till I figure out how to fix it, I'll let the post run its course down the page as I post more.

BTW, I dedicate this and my last two posts to ALX, who is off in Honduras helpin the villagers with their water and sanitation needz, and who me and the Little Bitty hope will grow his hair back out in a non-exotic bird fashion.

So without further ado, here is a trailer of Mirror's Edge, which is due late, late 2008, and is confirmed for PC.

(In the tradition of Rock, Paper, Shotgun: Thanks Gametrailers! I'd give you ITB4free!)

ALX, I hope you have access to some flash and high speed internets somewhere. I think this game was maked fuh u.

BTW, for those of you who don't know what Parkour is, peep this vid. Starts a little slow, but stay with it.

Seriously, makes me wanna go workout or summet. BTW, I can do all of that. Yup.

2 comments:

Alex C said...

Yeah, I'll add that game to the list. If it were just parkour, I'd get bored and just go do it myself for realz. But if I can do Matrix jumps and combat AND do parkour, then sweet.

The first few seconds of the video, I was like 'hey, i can do that. and that. AND that! neat! oh...wait...no, that I can't do. no way.'

Haven't really done parkour here yet. I climbed a series of 7 6 ft walls that were all right next to eachother as fast as I could a couple times...got all scraped up. It was cool. Nothing much to do in my city, here, tho. Some concrete benches to vault over...all the buildings are secured with barbed wire. I dun wanna parkour into people's backyards.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]YvpriBa[/url] , nfOrGRiSfm - http://yuxeflk.com